At ProMedica, you have the chance to make a difference – in our patients’ lives, in your professional development, and in our hospitals. We look to our nurses to help us deliver exceptional care to our patients and families and to carry out our nursing vision, which was created by our nurses themselves.
As a ProMedica nurse, you will deliver exceptional care and continue our culture of nursing excellence through:
- Our nurses take initiative, and they embrace responsibility and accountability for their respective nursing practices.
- The relationships between our patients, families and members of the health care team are at the heart of our care delivery.
- Our nurses demonstrate values that support exceptional nursing practice and positive relationships.
- Our nurses seek to expand their knowledge in a lifelong commitment to learning. We function as both teachers and students, and we serve as committed mentors to nurses entering the profession.
- Our nurses engage in evidence-based practice, scholarly inquiry and nursing research.
- Our nurses are committed to the advancement of nursing through certification, continuing education and membership in professional organizations.
- Shared governance creates and supports an environment in which our nurses make decisions affecting their practice.
- Our nursing leaders inspire and foster professional growth.
- Nursing engagement is an essential component of successful leadership.
- Our health care team collaborates for safe, quality care and exceptional patient outcomes.
- Our nurses foster environments that support optimal patient, physician and staff satisfaction.
- Our nurses are stewards of our resources and advocates for safe, compassionate and healing environments.