Traffic Coordinator – Marketing Communications – Part Time – Variable
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS/SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
Reports to the AVP Creative and Brand Strategy; supporting Marketing Communications (MARCOM) division and the needs of our ProMedica system departments and business units (clients). Has no direct reports.
ProMedica’s Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for the intake and flow of ProMedica client projects as they access the MARCOM division functional teams. The Traffic Coordinator would contribute to and implement the workflow process, intake, project initiation, and project monitoring for all functional needs of MARCOM – Including but not limited to creative services, video services, digital and content, PR, social media, etc. – ensuring that projects are started and meet their final conclusion in an organized and efficient manner. The role will work closely with each MARCOM manager and communication strategist as project requests are planned and assigned to appropriately route multi-tiered projects. Project tracking involves precise communication and coordination with various departments and service lines including acute, physician and internal communications, senior care, insurance, as well as agencies and vendors. Responsible for processing invoices and maintaining systematic tracking of MARCOM budget. Must have experience working within a project management software system, interacting with employees at all levels, and have a strong background in organizational management.
- Play a critical role in process workflow with an understanding of process improvement methodology.
- Engage in systematic approach to tracking and monitoring all marcom jobs through all phases of production. Must understand and provide input into ideal workflow of various projects.
- Through our project management system (PMS), review all incoming projects and advise MARCOM directors, managers, strategists, and coordinators through this stage.
- Activate/begin all projects through our PMS tool and help determine functional team assignments and deadlines internally and externally.
- Monitor active work process and address any issues that are considered at risk.
- Support key projects and communication initiatives as directed by AVP Creative and Brand Strategy.
- Work closely with all MARCOM functional directors and project task force to ensure/identify areas for process improvement and implement any updates/changes.
- Review production methods and vendor capabilities to ensure cost control and high quality deliverables.
- Research new technologies and product options to bring new solutions to the table.
- Align with administrative assistant and MARCOM business unit Associate Vice Presidents (AVP)’s to ensure proper tracking of budget related to projects are captured/tracked.
- Provide appropriate project status reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Must be hyper-organized with strong attention to detail and have demonstrated those skills in prior work situations.
- Must have a strong understanding capability to work within an online project management system.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects within tight deadlines and budget constraints
- Must be able to work independently and develop clear processes for multi-leveled projects.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with customers from a variety of backgrounds, including administrators, creative services staff members and other key stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with networking ability
Years of Experience: 1-3 years; Relevant work experience in project coordination across multiple departments on multiple projects. Ideal candidate will have worked within a marketing/design agency and demonstrated the ability to multi-task, take direction, implement systematic approach to challenges and provide concise, targeted reporting related to a goal. Strong verbal and writing skills a must.
Certification: Six Signma Certification.
Physical Demands: Encouraged to work from office a half day at least 4 days per week, may attend in-person meetings with MARCOM team/clients/vendors. Flexible telecommuting or remote work arrangement available between office and home with home arrangement requirement to provide own access to the internet needed to complete work.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.