Support Coordinator IV - NICU Physician Contract - Full Time - Days
ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital is a 169-bed facility that has grown to be the region’s leading pediatric care facility. We offer a full spectrum of medical services to meet the unique needs of children from birth through adolescence. As an accredited facility by the Joint Commission, we strive to meet the highest national standards for safety and quality of care and are committed to continually improving patient care.
Highlights of our facility include a Level IIIb 72-bed unit Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides care for premature babies as early as 22 weeks gestation and as small as 14 oz.; the region’s largest Level II pediatric trauma center; a state-of-the-art cancer center for pediatric cancer patients; and the first dual-certified asthma program for treating both inpatient and outpatients by the Joint Commission in Ohio.
The Support Coordinator IV will assist the Neonatologist in the office by coordinating all Neo Office functions and providing secretarial assistance as needed. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and maintaining 24-hour Neonatologist coverage for the NICU
- Answering phones and making consult appointments
- Submitting applications for Ohio Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps
- Responsible for the daily transmission of patient information to referring consulting MD's and PCP's following HIPAA guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced secretarial/administrative skills using all applications of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)</li>
- At least three (3) years of secretarial experience required
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function independently with a team
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.