Support Coordinator III - ProMedica TPC - Central HME - Full-time
Under the supervision of the Respiratory Supervisor the Respiratory Support Services position is responsible for coordinating and maintaining smooth and timely patient care scheduling and other support documentation services for the DME Respiratory Therapists.
1. Operations: Schedules all tests/re-tests with outside testing party for respiratory patients and follows up with results. Schedules RT’s for home visits, facility visits, showroom, appointments, etc. Maintains complete confidentiality regarding any and all information pertaining to the agencies, employees and/or clients. Receives and organizes incoming mail for respiratory therapy staff
2. Quality: Obtains all necessary respiratory documentation to support DME equipment and services according to regulatory and payer guidelines to include sleep studies, complete prescription orders, etc. Maintains annual records of oxygen order renewals on a timely basis. Informs Respiratory Team of any difficulties identified with process for follow up. Contacts physician offices when additional information is needed for a complete chart, order, or CMN non-return for compliance purposes.
3. Customer service: Answers all incoming calls for Respiratory Therapy pleasantly, professionally, using name and offering assistance. Responds to calls and concerns promptly. Takes messages for and relays messages to all employees as appropriate in a timely manner in accordance with the urgency of the message. Establishes time frame for response if unable to provide requested information.
4. Professionalism: Adhere to all professional, legal and accrediting standards. Attend all staff meeting and educational training programs as directed or requested. Act professionally and in accordance with company policies, procedures, code of conduct and all Federal, State and local laws. Perform in a courteous, professional, tidy, and effective manner to promote customer service relations with both internal employees and external customers.
5. Other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Skills: Ability to type 45-60 words per minute accurately
- Years of Experience: At least one year related office experience
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 56,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and nearly 400 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.