Social Worker II - Peds Psych - Per Diem - Variable
ProMedica's Mission is to improve your health and well-being. And we at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital take that pledge very seriously. We are a 151-bed facility that caters to the hospitalization needs of children and adolescents. In fact, we are the region's only hospital exclusively for children accredited by the Joint Commission. We offer a 60-bed newborn intensive care unit that has individual patient rooms designed to mimic the sheltered environment of a mother's womb. We also care for pediatric cancer patients in our state-of-the-art - yet fun and whimsical - Debbie Brass Children's Cancer Center. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
Enhance the quality and effectiveness of the urgent health care services in the emergency center by addressing the psychosocial needs of patients and their families in crisis and providing supportive services to those persons traumatized, victimized unsafe, and coping poorly, or displaced.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work is required.
- Must have the following State of Ohio license - LSW or LISW.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in individual, group and family counseling.
- Experience in an emergency health care setting preferred. The ability to work effectively with professional in diverse disciplines essential.
- CPR required
- Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations; and prolonged periods of standing.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry materials weights up to 30 lbs., 20% of the time. **
- Must be able to input and retrieve from the computer.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visitwww.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.