SharePoint Solution Specialist II - ITS Senior Care - Hybrid
Web and Process Solutions Team
We focus on utilizing SharePoint to empower the business. Whether it is for the intranet, to empower publishers, or building business solutions to automate tasks so our employees can have more time caring for our patients. We lean forward looking for ways to help empower the business and helping rethink processes which translates to more time caring for our patients.
Job Summary (SharePoint Solutions Specialist II):
The SharePoint Solution Specialist II will focus on providing development and implementation of SharePoint sites and applications with technical oversight from other developers. This person will produce well designed solutions, both user solutions and product administration solutions, utilizing the SharePoint framework and toolset. Will assist in converting user business requirements into technical requirements and implementing the solution following the software development life cycle.
Position provides SharePoint configuration and administration expertise for ProMedica and this person will have basic knowledge of SharePoint and its technologies: web parts, master pages, site collections, workspaces, document libraries, content types, taxonomy and lists as they relate to SharePoint and knows when and how to use them.
The SharePoint Solution Specialist II will assist in managing search configuration, supporting content management lifecycle efforts, and maintaining findability for all content.
Responsibilities include implementing methodologies and processes for the Web and Process Solutions group as required to support the SharePoint platform and will conscientiously follow and promote those methodologies and procedures throughout the IS department.
The SharePoint Solution Specialist II will provide user guidance and support in SharePoint related tasks and assist with projects as defined by functional supervisor.
Will demonstrate knowledge of the other groups in the IS Department in order to provide support of day-to-day operations. Works on a team to provide 7x24 coverage of all SharePoint activities across all ProMedica Divisions ensuring that all solutions promoted into our production environment are working in accordance with the expectations of the CFO, COO, CIO’s, CTO, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of all ProMedica Divisions.
- Develops both custom and template SharePoint solutions via the defined Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Administers SharePoint sites by providing support to users and support teams as outlined in the SharePoint Governance Plan.
- Understands and configures delivered SharePoint features as required by the business needs.
- Provides user training as required.
- Clearly documents issues, maintenance and system architecture and makes available to team.
- Provides written and verbal communication to supervisor regarding status of assigned tasks.
- Develops relationships and lines of communication with corporate and field business groups to obtain an understanding of the factors that influence the business units or areas that his/her support group has responsibility for.
- Creates functional design documents, translates the business requirements into system requirements, creates a prototype of recommended solutions, demos to the users, and implements the solution.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree in a technical concentration or with equivalent experience
- Physical Demands: Primarily sedentary in nature with lifting less than ten pounds; sitting, reaching, handling, fingering, talking, hearing, and seeing.
- Travel: Minimal, < 10%.
- Working Conditions: Primarily inside in well-lighted, well-ventilated areas.
- Principal Contacts: ProMedica employees at all levels across the company.
- General Requirements: Must be able to execute all terms and conditions set forth in the ProMedica Employee Handbook, including, but not limited to:
- Works in a safety-conscious manner which ensures that safe work practices are used in order not to pose a risk to self or others in the workplace.
- Complies with company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Adheres to policy on Drug Free Workplace.
- Interacts in a tactful, diplomatic, and humanistic manner with residents, families, visitors, and co-workers to provide a safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective caring environment which ensures the self-respect, personal dignity, rights and physical safety of each resident and center guest.
- Maintains a dependable attendance record and adheres to standards of cleanliness, grooming, hygiene, and dress code.
- Takes positive action to ensure equal opportunity in the conduct of all business activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
- Experience with SharePoint Development Framework (SPFx) and TypeScript
- Experience with JSOM, REST API’s
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.