PT / Physical Therapist - Peds PT - Per Diem - Weekends
ProMedica Toledo Hospital is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 27-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area’s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
Develops and administers physical therapy treatment programs to facilitate rehabilitation of physically disabled patients and to maximize function and independence. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance. Facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity.
- Applies knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served (infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric).
- Demonstrates competence, awareness and sensitivity of the physical, emotional and socio-psychological needs of infants through geriatics.
- Conducts physical therapy evaluations. Demonstrates skill in appropriate selection, administration and interpretation of standardized and non-standardized assessments using age specific criteria for each age population served.
- Develops and implements a physical therapy treatment plan according to a valid prescription and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- License: Current PT License in State of practice
- Certification: BLS
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.