Program Analyst - Pharmacy Administration - Full Time - Days
Responsible for maintaining 340b compliance within contract pharmacies and hospital outpatient programs. Works closely with system pharmacy team, 340B lead, supply chain, compliance, legal, epic (pharmacy) and IT to ensure that systems are in place for a compliant program. Reviews, audits, and manages interfaces to ensure that claims are processed according to contracts in place. Works with medical staff office to ensure that physician rosters are up to date.
Member of system pharmacy team and involved with pharmacy team goals of contracting, procurement and inventory processes to drive improvement and the achievement of system goals. This includes preparing/reviewing pharmacy purchasing reports, improving contract compliance, monitoring market share agreement compliance, communicating with facility pharmacy staff on purchasing issues, sourcing products when primary items are unavailable. Position is a liaison to ProMedica Supply Chain, GPO, manufacturers and distributors for pharmacy products and procurement. Position reports directly to the System Chief Pharmacy Officer.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy, Business, Finance, IT or related field is required.
- Must have knowledge of pharmacy activities and duties, as well as drug terminology and nomenclature
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills are required including extensive experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Access.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Must have the ability to follow through and track issues to the point of resolution.
- Must be a self-starter who can work under broad supervision with frequent exercise of independent judgment.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.