Physician / Surgeon - General / Total Joint - Orthopaedic Surgery
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Orthopaedic Surgeon with an interest in joints to join a growing Orthopaedic Practice in Toledo, OH!
- General Orthopaedic Practice
- PA, Radiology Tech and MA Support
- Privileges at Wildwood Spine & Orthopaedic Hospital</span>
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Call coverage
- Provider needs to be available to oversee injections (as needed) for fracture care, ultrasound guided injections, etc.
- Up to 60 patient visits per full office day (after appropriate onboarding period).
Do not miss this opportunity to join us:
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with base salary plus wRVU bonus model
- Quality Performance Financial incentives (QPI)
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital is the region’s first and only dedicated orthopaedic specialty hospital. Our experts are devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of bone, muscle, joint, and nerve conditions and injuries. A division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital, our cutting-edge facility offers sports medicine, bone and joint care, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, plus casting, radiology, and lab tests.
What makes us a specialty hospital?
- Forty-two beds, specifically designed for orthopaedic and spine needs.
- A patient-centric environment designed with orthopaedic safety in mind, right down to the selection of flooring material.
- Six operating rooms, featuring the most advanced surgical equipment available.
- State-of-the-art pain technology, to manage pain after surgery, reduces narcotics use and speeds up recovery.
- Total Joint Fellowship welcomed, not required
- Arthroplasty Fellowship welcomed, not required
- Experience in Orthopaedic Surgery preferred
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.