Physician - Pulmonary
ProMedica Physicians Pulmonary Critical Care is a busy, established, growing practice located on the campus of ProMedica Toledo Hospital for easy access to inpatient, state-of-the-art diagnostics. Candidates have the opportunity to quickly build a busy and robust practice, and work with Advanced Practice Providers, who do share in rounding. Opportunity will exist within and around regional / satellite practices.
- This position will primarily be outpatient focused, with periodical rotation through the Inpatient setting.
- 40 hours per week
- Teaching and Research Opportunities
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians
- “Built-in Referral system”
- Catchment area encompasses 28-counties throughout northwest Ohio & southern Michigan</li>
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefit package to include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, 401(k), deferred retirement options, & malpractice insurance</li>
- Quality Performance Incentive bonuses
- Generous CME allowance and vacation
- Assistance with relocation up to $10K
- Pulmonary Critical Care trained
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.