Physician - General Surgery - Trauma
ProMedica is seeking a full time General Surgeon who specializes in Trauma/Critical Care Surgery to join our well-established team!
- Ideal candidate will be board certified in Trauma/Critical Care Surgery.
- Position includes Emergency General Surgery call coverage and the ability to develop an elective General Surgery practice.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital’s Level 1 Trauma Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons.
- The team includes 6 physicians and 12 APPs. Program has 2800+ trauma and 82,000 ED visits annually.
- Opportunities for teaching and research. ProMedica Toledo Hospital is the primary teaching hospital for University of Toledo Medical School and Residency.
- Salary is highly competitive with bonus potential and an excellent benefits package.
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive compensation with Quality Performance Financial incentives
- CME Allowance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Onboarding concierge service
- Physician Marketing Services
- Community awareness and education
- Provide easy access to earn patient referrals
- Build relationships
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 1300 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region’s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment email@example.com/gender (including pregnancy), . In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.