Patient Account Analyst II - System Scheduling & PIE Access - Full Time - REMOTE
The Patient Account Analyst II performs a variety of registration billing, follow up and collection functions for all payers including self- pay. Contact patients for necessary information pertaining to registration, billing and collection.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Ability to accurately and independently solve problems by taking a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80%.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience with computers and office applications.
- Committed to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in medical registration, billing, customer service or collection.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.