Patient Account Analyst II - CBO Revenue Cycle-Remote
Performs daily support activities within the Central Billing Office (CBO) including processing documents and data.
- Perform a variety of registration, billing, follow up and collection functions for all payers.
- Review denials, identify patient issues, work with patients/payers to issue adjusts, corrected, and/or rebilled claims
- Follows up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and analytical skills required; Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- Prepared to grow very quickly into your role and take on greater responsibilities as the team and customer base grows
- Provide feedback to management on issues that impede timeliness or quality of billing and work with management to resolve.
- Independently reviews assigned reports to ensure goals and deadlines are met
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma; OR Equivalent
- One year of healthcare or related experience
- Certificate in billing and/or coding from an accredited school
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Must demonstrate the ability to accurately and independently solve problems by taking a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80%.
Must have excellent computer skills.
Must be able to move about office and between work stations.
Must demonstrate commitment to exceptional customer service.
Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Must be a team player and be supportive of our department and ProMedica mission and values.
Must be able to work independently and with a team, have the ability to manage large volumes of work, quickly learn and retain information.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.