Patient Account Analyst II - CBO Customer Service - Full Time - Days
The Patient Account Analyst II performs a variety of registration billing, follow up and collection functions for all payers including self- pay. This position handles all SBO Customer Service patient calls to ProMedica with billing questions. This position assists with both Epic and Insight workflows related to bankruptcy, probate, return mail, bad debt and patient collection.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Ability to accurately and independently solve problems by taking a basic skills test and scoring a minimum of 80%.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience with computers and office applications.
- Committed to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in medical registration, billing, customer service or collection.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.