LPTA / Physical Therapy Assistant - Toledo Hospital - Per Diem - Days
Administers various physical therapy programs under guidelines established by a Licensed Physical Therapist to facilitate rehabilitation of physically disabled patients, to maximize function and independence. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance; facilitates the learning
- Provides physical therapy treatments, following established plans, under supervision of a physical therapist, taking into account age and educational level, while accurately assessing patient’s response to treatment, as measured by clinical competencies. Can assist therapist in selective measurements, without interpretation or evaluation.
- Prepares and maintains accurate patient care records according to departmental protocols and demonstrates basic competency for completing accurate billing and electronic documentation under therapist supervision.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment to comply with hospital and department safety standards.
- Demonstrates professionalism in clinincal practice. Understands and abides by Promedica’s mission and values in all interactions with patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Education: Associate's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution
- License: Current State license to practice as a physical therapy assistant
- Certification: CPR
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.