Life Care Planner - Balacare - Per Diem - Days
For more than 30 years, Paramount, ProMedica’s health plan, has offered health insurance products across six Midwest states. Paramount is an Ohio-based health insurance company, headquartered in Maumee. Our team of more than 800 employees is dedicated to serving our health plan members.
Paramount offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care and Marketplace Exchange health plans for individuals and families. We maintain accreditation by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for our HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products.
We also offer a full complement of insurance products for employers of any size, including medical, dental, vision and workers’ compensation as well as vocational rehabilitation, life-care planning and wellness.
As a part of ProMedica, we are driven by our Mission to improve your health and well-being. ProMedica is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest. At Paramount, we strive to provide an exceptional experience to every member. For more information about Paramount, please visit our website.
Bala Care Solution is currently recruiting for a Life Care Planner. The Life Care Planner assesses evaluates reviews and analyzes records, consults with treatment team, synthesizes information, develops opinions, prepares reports, and provides sworn testimony.
- Conducts structured assessment interviews of referred evaluees.
- Reviews, interprets, and synthesizes background information to form understanding of evacuee’s functional limitations and attributes.
- Structures, monitors and oversees research process.
- Reviews, researches and renders final judgments regarding structure and content of expert opinions and reports. Prepares reports in accordance with certification body standards of practice.
- Provides sworn testimony when requested in multiple jurisdictions.
- Remains current with respect to applicable laws, case laws and practice guidelines.
- Certified Life Care Planner, Certified Nurse Life Care Planner or Certified Rehabilitation Counselor preferred. Certified Rehabilitation Counselor or Registered Nurse license required. Other rehabilitation professional experience will also be considered.
- Previous Life Care Planning experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work related skill, knowledge, or experience in similar environment and knowledge of medical, psychological, and developmental topics preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, analytical thinking capabilities, and computer skills.
- Ability to successfully perform job duties in an independent, professional, organized, and dependable manner.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.