Commercial Product Specialist - Paramount IT - Remote/Hybrid
At Paramount Health Care, we offer insurance to both large and small groups and also cater to Medicare (Paramount Elite) subscribers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Our Medicaid product (Paramount Advantage) services those living in the state of Ohio. We maintain an accreditation by the NCQA – the National Committee for Quality Assurance – for our Ohio HMO, Elite and Advantage products. We’re also part of ProMedica, which is ranked the second most integrated health system in the U.S. and No. 1 in the Midwest. For more information about Paramount, please visit our website http://www.paramounthealthcare.com.
The Product Specialist is responsible for understanding the regulatory agency compliance requirements, coordinating the gathering of business requirements, specifications and ensuring plan adherence with regulatory agencies as specified by Operation stakeholders. Acts as subject matter expert and department resource for assigned area of responsibility. This role will collaborate with Product and Development teams to ensure delivery of functionality to support plan adherence with regulatory agencies.
1. Subject matter expert in line of business regulatory agency compliance requirements.
2. Acts as a customer advocate, promotes customer satisfaction and adheres to PHS standards and policies, including regulatory and compliance requirements.
3. Responsible for working with key business customers to understand business objectives and priorities as well as building trust.
4. Capture and document IT regulatory and business requirements.
5. Collaborate with others to ensure delivery goals are achieved and maintained.
6. Communicate regularly with regulatory agency to monitor, respond and resolve inquiries, incidents and problems.
7. Provides technical and related operational support and expertise to customers.
8. Deliver services on time, on budget and according to agreed upon specifications.
9. Continually analyzes and initiates improvements to the services provided.
10. Performs other duties as required.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or business-related field or equivalent work experience.
Skills: Must have the ability to translate business/regulatory requirements into technical requirements. Must have ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to a variety of parties. Must possess self-motivation, analytical, problem solving, project management, and vendor management skills.
Years of Experience: 5 years’ experience in Development/Technical Support of computer systems.
Health plan IT processes and operations
Knowledge in any of the following lines of business is preferred – Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial
Programming methodologies and techniques
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.