Exercise Physiologist - Full Time - Days
The Exercise Physiologist is degreed and ACSM certified to work with medical referrals; demonstrates an aptitude and desire to work with clinical patients, creating and facilitating medically-based exercise programs; works closely with site Medical Director and hospital depts. within ProMedica tracking and reporting outcomes and metrics; is professional, experienced, punctual, promotes fitness and an active, healthy lifestyle; promotes site/company policies/procedures and membership; promotes and exemplifies the medical fitness standards; and exemplifies the ProMedica brand and core values; enjoys working with people, has a member service mentality.
- Previous clinical exercise experience preferred
Meet all of the following:
- Have a four-year degree in Exercise Physiology or related, Masters preferred
- Be ACSM certified or, become ACSM certified within 3 months after hire
- Must be CPR/AED certified
- Must have good communication skills
- Demonstrate promotional and sales aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Have a strong affiliation with the product
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Be accountable for time (punctual for appointments, honor all follow-up commitments, etc.)
- Exemplify mission of owner and ProMedica
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry materials weighing up to 30 lbs., 20% of the time**
- Must be proficient to operate commonly used office equipment and software (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point).
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.