Epic Credentialed Trainer I - Ambulatory - IT Provider
Credentialed Trainer I - Contributes to and participates in training, implementation, and support of one Epic application within Information Technology, equipment, and processes used by ProMedica employees. The core role of the CT is to become credentialed in an Epic module, deliver training to end users in a classroom setting, provide go live support for a defined period of time, optimize end user proficiency and conduct consistent rounding. This requires onsite rounding and providing ‘help at the elbow’ to end users for a period of time for extended shifts. Travel to hospital locations or physician practices is likely.
- Under the direction of a principal trainer(s) or others, lead classes, workshops, computer-based training and online lessons in alignment with established application curriculum.
- Support the mission of ProMedica through professional classroom demeanor and high-quality teaching standards.
- Using ProMedica’s learning management system software, maintain class rosters and grade classes correctly and promptly.
- Analyze and test application functionality; identify and resolve issues within scope of authority and notify appropriate individuals.
- Work with Principal Trainers to provide feedback on additional end user learning needs, remediation of identified issues and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Responsible for mastering both an Epic application and the specific workflows of that application.
- Perform routine facility rounding and provide onsite assistance to end users as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills and a technical aptitude are necessary.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate a dynamic presentation style, professionalism, and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Display a personal passion for educating others; create an engaging learning environment and enhance the end user learning experience through creativity, enthusiasm, and high energy.
- Must achieve credentialed status within 90 days of hire within designated Epic application(s).
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in education, information technology, business or related field
- Experience with providing education to adult learners preferred.
- Experience with providing computer-based learning preferred.
- Knowledge of health care operations is preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the role of an educator in industry and/or academic settings.
- Must be able to occasionally move, lift and/or carry medium-weight objects and materials.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.