DME Delivery Tech - ProMedica HME Toledo - Full Time
Home Medical Equipment: Rewarding work, team effort, patient centric.
We are employer of choice if you like to help others by working in a team oriented atmosphere. Strong learning curve, but once knowledge gained it is invaluable to you, both professionally and personally. We provide medical equipment for people to use in their home such as wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, sleep equipment, incontinence supplies and more. Our patients reach us personally or through their physician or hospital. Our team takes the order, verifies insurance, obtains medical documentation and script, dispenses the equipment either in our storefront or at the patient’s home and bills all patient related payer sources. It takes determination, diligence, hard work and patience to navigate this complex healthcare arena so if you are up for a challenge and are a hard worker, this is the place for you.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and maps.
- Previous DME experience and familiarity with home respiratory and other equipment preferred
- Safe driving record and able to maneuver large vehicles in diverse settings
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.