Customer Service Representative - TPC Central HME - Full Time - Days
The Customer Service Representative receives and processes telephone, fax and walk in requests for home medical equipment, including respiratory related equipment. This may require work outside of the branch location to include physician office visitation/marketing activity to successfully attain necessary documentation for DME processes, training of physician office staff in processes or customer relations.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Requires previous experience and/or training in a customer service field or retail sales
- Prior experience in a medical field and/or knowledge and experience with third party reimbursement policies is highly preferred
- Insurance verification and guidelines experience preferred.
- Must have good communication skills and data entry skills
- Must be reliable, compassionate and organized
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.