CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Wildwood Orthopaedic Spine Hospital
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Toledo, OH at the ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital is the region’s first and only dedicated orthopaedic specialty hospital. Our experts are devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of bone, muscle, joint, and nerve conditions and injuries.A division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital, our cutting-edge facility offers sports medicine, bone and joint care, physical therapy and rehabilitation services, plus casting, radiology, and lab tests.
What makes us a specialty hospital?
- Forty-two beds, specifically designed for orthopaedic and spine needs.
- A patient-centric environment designed with orthopaedic safety in mind, right down to the selection of flooring material.
- Six operating rooms, featuring the most advanced surgical equipment available.
- State-of-the-art pain technology, to manage pain after surgery, reduces narcotics use and speeds up recovery.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica..
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.