CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Toledo Hospital
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill Full Time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Toledo, OH. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians
- Attractive, shared call
- Large referral area encompasses 27-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long & short-term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options, and malpractice insurance</li>
- Relocation paid up to $10K
- Sign-on Bonus of $45,000 with a 3 year commitment
- Attractive balance of work and lifestyle
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.