CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Part Time - Toledo Hospital
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill Part Time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Toledo, OH. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians
- Attractive, shared call
- Large referral area encompasses 27-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long & short-term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options, and malpractice insurance</span>
- Relocation paid up to $10K
- Sign-on Bonus of $20K
- Attractive balance of work and lifestyle
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visitwww.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.