CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Parkway Surgery Center
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. We know our CRNA’s are invaluable and therefore, we did not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to aid the admission and care of COVID patients.
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Toledo, OH at our Parkway Surgery Center. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist</span>
- Signing Bonus - $20,000
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- Relocation paid up to $10K
- Sign-on Bonus of $20K
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Full employment with ProMedica Physicians
- Optional call shifts available for additional compensation
- Large referral area encompasses 28-counties throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long & short-term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options, and malpractice insurance</span>
- Attractive balance of work and lifestyle
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small-town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that’s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex/gender (including pregnancy),
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.