CNM / Nurse Midwife - Triage - Full Time - Toledo Hospital
Women's Center at ProMedica Toledo Hospital is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their practice in Toledo, OH. The ideal candidate would be committed to providing expert level quality service in a family friendly environment.
- 3600+ births / year
- Teaching facility for NP & Midwifery students </li>
- 13 midwives in group - 8 practice, 5 triage
Details of Position:
- Privileges at Toledo Hospital
- Full-Time Triage position—3-12 hour shifts/72 hours per pay
- Weekend hours - rotating with practice
- Call coverage - shared with practice
- Responsibilities: Triage pregnant and postpartum patients that present to the Obstetric Emergency Center
ProMedica Toledo Hospital is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 28-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area’s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
- Masters of nursing (MSN) degree.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Nurse Midwife in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.