CNM / Nurse Midwife - Float - Full Time - CHS - Toledo Hospital
Women's Center at ProMedica Toledo Hospital is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their practice in Toledo, OH. The ideal candidate would be committed to providing expert level quality service in a family friendly environment.
- 3600+ births / year
- Teaching facility for NP & Midwifery students </li>
- We currently have 22 midwives—10 practice, 7 triage, 2 float, and 3 contingent
Details of Position:
- Float position:
- Full scope midwifery practice
- Triage pregnant and postpartum patients that present to the Obstetric Emergency Center
- Rotate between practice and triage based on coverage needs
- Full time - 80 hours per pay
- Weekend hours - rotating with practice
- Call coverage - shared with practice
- Privileges at Toledo Hospital
- Masters of nursing (MSN) degree.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Nurse Midwife in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.