Clinical Counselor Therapist II - Cullen Center - Full Time - Days
ProMedica's Mission is to improve your health and well-being. And we at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital take that pledge very seriously. We are a 151-bed facility that caters to the hospitalization needs of children and adolescents. In fact, we are the region's only hospital exclusively for children accredited by the Joint Commission. We offer a 60-bed newborn intensive care unit that has individual patient rooms designed to mimic the sheltered environment of a mother's womb. We also care for pediatric cancer patients in our state-of-the-art - yet fun and whimsical - Debbie Brass Children's Cancer Center. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
The Clinical Therapist II will be a part of the Russell J. Ebeid Children's Cullen Center. This position will provide psychotherapeutic interventions for children and their families who have experienced traumatic events. Some typical job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize accepted practices of assessment, interventions and support aimed at reducing the effects of trauma
- Collaborate with the Programs multi-disciplinary team and participate in development and implementation of treatment plans
- Maintain appropriate productivity levels as determined by the Project Director
- Serve as a resource person and advocate to others on behalf of the client
- Participate in providing formal and informal education of staff and community professionals regarding traumatic stress and other related topics
- Masters Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- Independent Licensure as either a Social Worker (LISW) or Professional Counselor (LPCC) in the State of Ohio
- One (1) to Five (5) years of previous experience working with children and families preferred
- One (1) to Three (3) years of previous experience working in child trauma preferred
- Needs a strong ability to engage coworkers, program clients and partners in positive working relationships
- Needs strong organizational, computer and communication skills
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.