Care Line Coordinator - Senior Care HR Operations
At ProMedica, our difference is our people. Named “best company to work for” by Toledo City Paper readers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, our organization attracts the most talented individuals in the industry because we help them meet their full potential – professionally and personally. Our comprehensive network provides opportunities for career development in areas such as oncology, heart and vascular, orthopedics, neurology, and women’s and children’s services, as well as other professional fields such as healthcare administration, operations information technology, community education and outreach, and many others.
But we offer our employees more than just a job. Our locally owned, non-profit organization encourages a culture of personal and professional growth, diversity and active community involvement. We strive to improve the health and well-being of those we serve, not only through superior medical care, but through charity care and focused community advocacy programs. Each year across our system, we manage 2.73 million inpatient and outpatient visits.
The Care Line Coordinator has direct responsibility for specialized functions or procedures:
1. Administers the Care Line process by answering all HCR ManorCare Care Line communication (calls,
email, letters); listens empathetically and objectively to determine appropriate course of action; completes
associated paperwork, including a log of all calls; implements appropriate follow-up procedures; tracks the
timeliness of follow-up; prepares Care Line reports
2. Performs monthly license audit verifications as assigned.
3. Copies materials as requested
4. Maintains files and other records as needed
5. Attends and participates in scheduled in-service programs *
6. Maintains confidentiality of necessary information
7. Utilizes supplies and equipment properly and without waste *
8. Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job without being thrown off
9. Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be required *
1. Education: High school plus additional specialized business courses equal to 1 - 3 years secretarial training
2. Experience: One year through three years’ experience in handling customer/employee complaints.
Previous experience in telephone customer service work useful. Must have well-developed organizational
skills and a working knowledge of personal computers, including Excel and Word
3. Physical Demands: Primarily sedentary in nature with lifting less than ten pounds; primarily involves
sitting, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, and seeing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.