Athletic Trainer - Wildwood Total Rehab - Full Time - Variable
Provides area schools with athletic training services. Assists sports medicine staff in carrying out procedures in programs in the clinical setting.
- Provides coverage for “high risk” sports; including varsity, junior varsity and reserve games.
- Provides educational in-services for coaches, students, and other health care professionals.
- Develops a student trainer program. Provides opportunities to assist with game and practice coverage
- Documents all student contacts to contribute to the continuity of care and management of rehabilitation. Observe and report patient conditions. Documents treatment programs and patient progress in medical record.
- Safeguards the health and well-being of students in athletic activities.
- Minimizes conditions that would otherwise limit athletic participation.
- Prevents injuries which have appreciably adverse effects on successful programs.
- Supervises and monitors rehabilitation protocols as prescribed by the physician and/or physical therapist.
- Participates in sports medicine clinic and assists the physician in the physical therapy department in carrying out procedures in programs.
- Instructs patients in physical therapy activities and use of equipment.
- Attends meetings to report patient progress
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Education: Must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Skills: Requires effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Years of Experience: N/A
- License: Licensed in the State of Ohio and/or Michigan
- Certification: Must be certified by the National Athletic Trainers Association. Requires current CPR certification.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.