Analyst (IT) II - ITS Provider OpEx
Responsible for independent facilitation of selection/design, implementation, maintenance and support of information technology, equipment, and processes used by PHS employees and customers. Serve as mentor to less experienced IT staff, providing assistance when required and reviewing their work as directed.
- Evaluates, recommends and selects / designs, cost effective technology solutions in support of customer and business requirements. Partners with internal and external customers and vendors to determine information technology needs.
- Configure, upgrade and install/release information technology and/or application solutions.
- Ensures adequate testing, quality assurance and documentation of changes.
- Transfers knowledge and/or trains IT employees and end-users in the operation of their information systems. Maintains complete and current documentation for responsible systems and IT processes.
- Continually analyzes and actively recommends improvements to existing technology, equipment, and related processes, to maximize performance, capacity and availability.
- Maintains and monitors assigned IT systems/processes.
- Provides technical and related operational support and expertise to customers.
- Monitors, responds to and resolves customer support calls, incidents and problems.
- Acts as a customer advocate, promotes customer satisfaction and adheres to PHS standards and policies, including regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Communicates with customers, administration and team members with regard to information technology and services
- Provides support for on-site and off hour availability on 7/24 hour basis as defined by the needs of the customer and/or technology.
- Coordinates the efforts and efficient operations of all components for any assigned task or project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Desktop Support at Fremont Memorial
- Responsible for day to day support of all end users equipment (PCs, Printers, etc.)
- Occasional travel to Fostoria and Defiance (willing to travel)
- On-Call required one week, every six weeks for after-hours support
- Strong Technical Troubleshooting Skills required
- Experience with MECM, Active Directory, Win10, O365, Microsoft Teams preferred
- Three to Five years of experience in a desktop support role preferred
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information technology, business or related field.
- Progressive knowledge and experience in computer software and hardware required.
- Task management and problem solving skills required.
- Project leadership experience desired.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of health care operations is preferred.
- Must be able to move about facilities and between workstations
- Must be able to occasionally move, lift and/or carry medium weight objects and materials.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquires; requires effective self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer
- Attends regular customer and team department meetings as scheduled.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.