Accounts Payable Analyst - Accounts Payable-Temporary
The position is to support the Accounts Payable function and to help insure that invoices are processed timely and correctly. The role is designed to resolve processing issues in timely and accurate manner.
- Functions as the lead to resolve Accounts Payable transactions that cannot be processed as presented. Works as the liaison between AP and others to resolve all issues.
- Processes transactions to ensure that timely and accurate disbursements are made so that cash is conserved, discounts are properly taken, and financial statement expenses are properly recorded.
- Verifies requests for payment (including purchasing authority) follow corporate policies. Notifies AP Leadership of any discrepancies.
- Investigates and resolves transaction issues with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Supports other AP positions during staff absences.
- Develops expertise to resolve the day to day processing issues in the ERP system of the department.
- Acts as a problem solver for questions from AP team members.
- Monitors internal controls established by the organization and reports any deviations.
- Assist with training of new employees.
- Keeps AP/Finance leadership informed on status of issues within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent, advanced education strongly preferred.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years practical experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s/Associate Degree
- Skills: Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer.
- Requires the ability to schedule, meet, and maintain daily and monthly routines and work well under pressure.
- Years of Experience: 4‐5 Years
- Independent problem solving skills, strong analytical skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Must be able to function with a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy.
- Individual is required to work independently and as part of a team.
- Moderately advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.