Support Coordinator IV - Endoscopy Center - Part Time - Days
Responsible for supporting the department supervisor and/or director in all day to day operational activities within the department. Facilitates a team effort, creates a team like attitude and approach to department functions and operations.
- Performs all aspects of support coordinator functions to support the needs of the department.
- Performs scheduling process for patients and physicians to assure appointments and procedures are booked according to criteria, physician and patient needs, and in consideration of all other needed resources.
- Performs facility billing services, including but not limited to charge entry.
- Assists with the purchasing functions for the office and medical supplies, including entering purchase orders into Infor cloud, receiving items into desktop application, and working with corporate purchasing and accounts payable on any follow up required.
- Oversees the bi-weekly payroll in MyTime for all employees. Monitors staff overtime, ETO usage, records tardies/absences and FMLA.
- Processes a variery of confidential coorespondence including dictation, medical records, referral inormation, pathology reports, and maintains information databases and monthly reports.
- Maintains daily schedules and coorespondence for others, including physicians and supervisor.
- Supports special projects as identified by the supervisor and /or operations director.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills: Must posses strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with both clinical and clerical staff. Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
Years of Experience: Requires two years documented experience in a healthcare or physician office environment.
Personal Protective Equipment: Surgical mask currently required.
Physical Demands: Must be able to move about the department and work stations. Must be able to understand written and verbal direction, communicate and respond to inquiries. Must be able to occasionally lift or carry light equipment and supplies. Must be able to input and retrieve information from a computer.
The above list of accountabilities is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the positions; it should not be considered exhaustive.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.