Support Coordinator III - Part Time - Days
The Support Coordinator will:
- Ensure growth and profitability of the company through the responsible use of company resources.
- Maintain a professional and quality image at all times.
- Answer the phone within three (3) rings and take messages appropriately.
- Distribute mail.
- Greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Track and maintain medical and office supplies and reorder as requested.
- Working knowledge of computer systems.
- Gather forms for assessments.
- Set up files for new patients and employees and enter into computer.
- File accurately using chart order or file order.
- Mail Initial Plans of Care orders for signature and track orders within state requirements.
- Maintain on-call books.
- Participates in on-call rotation as appropriate.
- Responsible for scheduling of business unit personnel, as appropriate.
- Produce census list, IDT list, and other lists as required.
- Print reports as required off computer.
- Mail patient satisfaction surveys and tracks their return.
- Process discharged charts and breakdown to close files.
- Files and maintains agency policy manuals and all other master manuals.
- Process time cards for payroll and validate documentation of visits.
- Assure timely and accurate pay checks.
- Get payroll changes or deductions to Corporate timely.
- Applies the policies and procedures of the agency and the rules and regulations of state and federal regulatory agencies and other certified agencies in providing care.
- Willingly accepts direction from the Director of Operations, Director of Clinical Services, Patient Care Coordinator/Senior Team Coordinator.
- Meets or exceeds established productivity standards.
- Participates in orientation of new staff if requested.
- Generate billing log.
- Generate and maintain active daily census and master patient roster files.
- Typing of letters and reports as requested.
- Distributes routings, correspondences, etc.
- Maintain current applicant and termination log.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee files. Record all required information in personnel file per company policies. Inactivate employee files as necessary.
- Set up applicant interviews.
- Process references of applicants and conduct phone references, as necessary.
- Prepares new hire packets.
- Maintain ongoing communication with co-workers and participates in staff meetings.
- Adheres to established personnel policies.
- Accepts other assignments as deemed appropriate.
• High School Diploma.
• Demonstrate problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Basic office skills with good communication skills and telephone technique.
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• Prefer experience in an office
• Primarily medium in nature with exerting up to 35 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull, bend or otherwise move objects, involves sitting, walking, standing, driving, talking, hearing, reaching. Ability to work at a desk for up to eight hours per day. Involves prolonged phone use.
• Less than 5%
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.