Physical Therapist - Home Care - Full Time - Days
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Physical Therapist
*must be external candidate to qualify
Servicing Lucas, Wood and Ottawa Counties.
Develops and administers physical therapy treatment programs to facilitate rehabilitation of physically disabled patients and to maximize function and independence. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance. Facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity.
1. Conducts physical therapy evaluations. Demonstrates skill in appropriate selection, administration and interpretation of standardized and non standardized assessments using age specific criteria for each age population served, as measured by clinical competencies
2. Develops and implements physical therapy treatment plans according to a valid prescription, taking into account age and educational level, while accurately assessing the condition of the patient and progress toward mutually established goals, as measured by clinical competencies
3. Prepares and maintains accurate patient care records according to departmental protocols and maintains patient confidentiality
4. Maintains clean and safe work environment to comply with hospital and department safety standards
5. Demonstrates professionalism, participates in continuing education and shares information with staff
6. Demonstrates knowledge and skill to utilize equipment appropriately, using correct sizes and following recommendations on specific age related criteria such as height, weight, anatomical differences and general health status of various age groups served, as measured by clinical competencies
7. Demonstrates knowledge and skill to utilize equipment appropriately, using correct sizes and following recommendations on specific age related criteria such as height, weight, anatomical differences and general health status of various age groups served, as measured by clinical competencies
8. Maintains productivity as established by the department
9. May assist in the supervision of assistants, students, rehabilitation aides, and volunteers
10. May participate in program development, identifying PI opportunities and implementing PI plans
11. Performs other duties as directed
Education: Bachelor’s, Master's Degree or Doctorate with major in physical therapy from an accredited program
Years of Experience: Education accepted in lieu of experience if academics/clinicals within last year
License: Licensure to practice physical therapy in Ohio, Michigan or both depending upon service area
Years of Experience: 6 months to one year
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.