Pharmacy Technician - Flower Hospital
The pharmacy technician works under the supervision of the Pharmacist. The employee will enter and fill physician orders, checks the completed orders, and performs other related functions. They help assist in the maintenance, preparation, and distribution of intravenous solutions, admixtures, and chemotherapy agents. The ideal candidate will enjoy problem solving, highly organized, and day-to-day interactions with customers and patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Pharmacy Technician certification (PTCB) and registered with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy Technicians, OR be a student enrolled in the College of Pharmacy with a valid Ohio intern license
- Previous pharmacy experience including unit dose and IV admixture preparation
- Ability to operate computer terminals as it relates to preparing labels and input orders into the system
- Must be knowledgeable of and be able to work with the metric system, fractions, decimals, ratios and proportions, percentages, dosage calculations and dilutions of stock solutions
- May require rotating shifts and weekends
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.