CRNA - Endoscopy - Independent Practice - Per Diem
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill Per Diem Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work in Sylvania, Ohio.
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. Now is the perfect time to join our Anesthesia team and be a significant part of growing our first CRNA only practice at our Endoscopy Center at The Health and Wellness Center in Sylvania, OH (Beautiful Suburb of Toledo, OH).
In order to maintain clinical skills, the option exists to still work in the hospital setting in one of our practice locations in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We would gladly work with the right candidate allowing for flexibility within locations. You would not be forced to work exclusively GI/Endo, but would be afforded the opportunity to pick up as much as 20-25% of your time in one of our metro facilities.
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Independent CRNA practice experience preferred, but not required
- 3 years minimum clinical experience
- Motivated, energetic work ethic
- Great customer service mindset
- Excellent clinical skills
ProMedica Health and Wellness Center is an exciting, new healthcare concept that is designed to improve our patients’ health and well-being by bringing essential medical services under one roof. The three-story, 230,000-square-foot facility will house primary care and specialty physician offices, radiology and laboratory services, a pharmacy, a walk-in clinic and community room for educational programs. Providing these services from one location will not only make it more convenient for our patients, but will improve the coordination the various stages of care.
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that’s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Current AANA certification
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.