CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Flower Hospital
is seeking to work at ProMedica Flower Hospital. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Sign-on Bonus of $60,000 with a 4-year commitment (paid within 90 days of signing)
- Flexible scheduling to support work life balance
- Opportunities to volunteer for extra shifts anywhere in the system for additional income (not a requirement)
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- 100% salary continuation up to 90 days for medical leave (maternity leave included)
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options, and malpractice insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
Serving the greater Toledo, Ohio community for more than 100 years, ProMedica Flower Hospital, A Division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital, is committed to bringing you excellent care, care you can continue to count on.
Our 315-bed facility in Sylvania, Ohio is:
- Accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Home to the Hickman Cancer Center, A Department of ProMedica Toledo Hospital.
- Home to an emergency and Primary Stroke center.
- Our region’s leader for inpatient adult psychiatric services.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.