CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Flower Hospital
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. We know our CRNA’s are invaluable and therefore, we did not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to aid the admission and care of COVID patients.
ProMedica Physicians Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work at Flower Hospital in Sylvania, Ohio. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons, other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist</span>
- Signing Bonus - $45,000 with a 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- Monday – Friday, 80 hours per 2-week period
- Revised Compensation Model
- Premium pay for nights/weekends/holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid CME
- Retention bonus
ProMedica Flower Hospital is located in Sylvania OH, a suburb of Toledo, OH. Among being located in one of the area's most beautiful landscapes, Sylvania offers a high-quality lifestyle for its residents with Sylvania’s public school as one of the finest in the region, rated as “Excellent” by the state of Ohio. There are many outdoor activities to enjoy at our nationally recognized Pacesetter Park, along with music and entertainment found at Centennial Terrace and Downtown Sylvania, and the LPGA annual tournament. The Flower Hospital campus is a 311-bed facility that houses the Hickman Cancer Center, ER Trauma Center, and is the regional leader for inpatient adult psychiatric services. The campus includes, the Goerlich Center, which provides residence for patients with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, the Ebeid Center our hospice facility.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.