CNM / Nurse Midwife - Full Time - OB/GYN - Sylvania
ProMedica Sylvania OBGYN is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their well established midwifery and physician practice in Sylvania, OH. The ideal candidate would be committed to providing expert level quality service in a family friendly environment.
Details of Position:
- 16 hours (minimum) in office; 24 hours in hospital
- Call rotation will be determined by the practice group
- Full scope midwifery practice with independent management of OB patients in the inpatient setting
ProMedica Flower Hospital
ProMedica Flower Hospital is located in Sylvania OH, a suburb of Toledo, OH. Among being located in one of the area's most beautiful landscapes, Sylvania offers a high-quality lifestyle for its residents with Sylvania’s public school as one of the finest in the region, rated as “Excellent” by the state of Ohio. There are many outdoor activities to enjoy at our nationally recognized Pacesetter Park, along with music and entertainment found at Centennial Terrace and Downtown Sylvania, and the LPGA annual tournament. The Flower Hospital campus is a 311-bed facility that houses the Hickman Cancer Center, ER Trauma Center, and is the regional leader for inpatient adult psychiatric services. The campus includes, the Goerlich Center, which provides residence for patients with Alzheimer’s and Dementia, the Ebeid Center our hospice facility along with Lake Park, our Long Term Care facility.
- Masters of nursing (MSN) degree.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Nurse Midwife in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.