Behavioral Health APP - PA / PMHMP
JOB DESCRIPTION *
ProMedica Behavioral Health is recruiting to add a full-time experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to their busy practice located in Sylvania, OH.
This provider will be expected to...
Provide psychiatric health services, education, counseling and emotional support, in collaboration with the psychiatrist Dr. Travis
Issue medication prescriptions in accordance with treatment guidelines
Order laboratory tests then interprets and explains the test results to patients
Provide patient education regarding medications, risks, benefits and reasonable outcome expectations
Communicates with patients and engages in follow-up as necessary
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Mental Health Experience
- Must be licensed or license eligible in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.