OT / Occupational Therapist - Bay Park Hospital - Inpatient/Outpatient - Full Time - Days
Develops and administers occupational therapy treatment programs to facilitate rehabilitation of physically disabled patients and to maximize function and independence. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance. Facilitates the learning of those skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity.
- Applies knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served (infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric).
- Demonstrates competence, awareness and sensitivity of the physical, emotional and socio-psychological needs of infants through geriatics.
- Conducts occupational therapy evaluations. Demonstrates skill in appropriate selection, administration and interpretation of standardized and non-standardized assessments using age specific criteria for each age population served.
- Develops and implements an occupational therapy treatment plan according to a valid prescription and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- License: Current OT License in State of practice
- Certification: BLS
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.