CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Bay Park Hospital
is seeking to work at ProMedica Bay Park Hospital. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons and other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures.
- Sign-on Bonus of $60,000 with a 4-year commitment (paid within 90 days of signing)
- Flexible scheduling to support work life balance
- Opportunities to volunteer for extra shifts anywhere in the system for additional income (not a requirement)
- Attractive vacation and CME allowance
- 100% salary continuation up to 90 days for medical leave (maternity leave included)
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k) with employer contribution and deferred retirement options, and malpractice insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Work with a collaborative and collegial team of professionals
- Electronic medical records, EPIC
Founded in 2001, ProMedica Bay Park Hospital is a community hospital serving the city of Oregon, Ohio, and our rural communities east of the Maumee River.
Our medical campus features:
- A state-of-the-art hospital with 72 private beds.
- A professional office building dedicated to doctors' offices and outpatient rehabilitation.
- A treatment and diagnostic center.
ProMedica Bay Park Hospital was designed with your comfort and healing in mind, with wider hallways, single-patient rooms, and an abundance of natural light. Sofa beds in patient rooms and birthing suites, with plenty of room for baby and other family members, are just two examples of how we put family first.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value-based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.