CNM / Nurse Midwife - Full Time - Bay Park Hospital
Bay Park Women's Health is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their practice in Oregon, OH. The ideal candidate would be committed to providing expert level quality service in a family friendly environment.
- 500-600 births / year
- Teaching facility for NP & Midwifery students </li>
- We currently have 11 CNM and 1 NP
Details of Position:
- Privileges at Bay Park Hospital
- Office hours at Bay Park Women’s and also may include Port Clinton and Fostoria Satellite, and additional contracted community clinics
- 16 hr - Clinic / Office time ; 24 hr in house call
- Weekly schedule variable on practice needs (typically 2 8hr office days, 1 24 or 2 12 hr in house on call per week)
- Weekend hours - rotating with practice
- Call coverage - shared with practice
- Full-scope midwifery practice
ProMedica Bay Park Hospital caters to communities east of the Maumee River. Our campus includes a state-of-the-art community hospital with 91 private beds and a professional office building dedicated to doctors' offices and outpatient rehabilitation, as well as a treatment and diagnostic center. The hospital itself was designed with patient comfort and healing in mind, with wider hallways, single-patient rooms and an abundance of natural light.
- Masters of nursing (MSN) degree.
- Must be licensed or license eligible as a Nurse Midwife in the state of Ohio
- Certificate of Authority to practice is required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.