RN / Registered Nurse - Medical Unit 4N - Full Time - Days
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting bodies.
Who is the ideal Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
- Responsible 10
- Critical thinker 9
- Compassionate 9
- Communicator 9
- Adaptable 9
- Multi-tasker 8
Additional success profiles:
- Detail oriented,
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in southern Michigan and Ohio. A national leader in treatment of heart attack, congestive heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care, controlling infections and organ donation.
Under general supervision and according to the established policies and procedures, coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Education: Degree from an accredited nursing program
- License: Must possess current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of Michigan
- Certification: Current BCLS certification. Specialty certifications as required.
- Physical Demands: Due to continuously changing patient census/activity and staffing needs, must have the flexibility to work a varying schedule should the need arise, which may require working a varying schedule including shift, overtime (greater than 40 worked hours per week) and/or shift durations that exceed the assigned status for shift length and/or hours per week. Must move about for extended periods of time and must move, position, and transfer patients weighing in excess of 100 pounds.
- Participate in usage and maintenance of equipment and instruments for safe patient care. Promote clean and safe physical environment including fire and safety awareness. Participate in performance improvement activities of patient care by monitoring and evaluation.
- All PMRH employees must know and follow job safety procedures, attend required health and safety training, proactively promote safety at work, and promptly report actual and potential accidents and injuries
Learn more about Monroe Regional Hospital by visiting: ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
Connect with us on Facebook and like our page! ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital Facebook
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment sex/gender (including pregnancy), . In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
I joined ProMedica in 2014, right after I finished nursing school. I’ve always wanted to become a nurse, I enjoy the feeling of making people feel safe and caring for them. Nursing is about being there for someone when they feel alone and holding their hand when they are scared. It was easy to choose PROMEDICA due to the residency program that I heard wonderful things about. The residency helped guide me into becoming a confident nurse. I started on the orthopedic floor where I have learned so much from my wonderful work family! I’ve done many different things within the hospital setting, such as becoming an EPIC superuser where I even went in Coldwater to help with their go-live. I was part of the skin team, served on a Nursing grand rounds forum. In July I was crossed trained to the Adult ICU, it was something I thought would be a wonderful experience, I’ve meet a great group of people that I enjoyed training and working with when needed. ~Julie
You haven't viewed any jobs recently
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.