Radiology Technologist - Diagnostic Radiology - Part Time - Afternoons
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in southern Michigan and Ohio. A national leader in treatment of heart attack, congestive heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is also a pacesetter in Michigan for obstetrics, emergency care, intensive care, controlling infections and organ donation.
Under the direction of the radiologist, performs complex professional procedures for the diagnosis and treatments of patients. Obtains high quality images, which are interpreted by a radiologist in the evaluation of disease or abnormality. Assists radiologists or other staff physicians in the performance for diagnostic radiologic procedures whenever required.
- Must have completed formal radiologic technology training at an AMA-approved school.
- Must have met ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) registry requirements and be currently registered and hold an active state license or be registry and state licensure eligible. (Continuation of employment of a registry-eligible hired associate is contingent upon passing the registry examination and obtaining applicable state licensure).
- Must be able to maintain accurate records and adjust to use of new methods, techniques, and equipment.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must be able to cope with stressful situations and handle deadlines in a demanding, face-paced medical environment.
- Must be able to move about the facility and between workstations and to handle stooping, standing, walking, and lifting as required by the position.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate, and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be competent in use of facility communication systems and equipment (e.g. phones, fax machines, IBEX).
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer
- Must be able to tolerate possible exposure to processor chemicals, radiation and electrical hazards, and blood borne pathogens or bodily fluids; must be able to tolerate wearing heavy protective garments for extended periods of time.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.