Physician - Academics - Family Medicine Residency - Faculty
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is looking for an experienced academic Family Medicine Physician to join our 6-6-6 Family Medicine Residency. New physician will be part time clinical practice to help build a patient base for the residency. Time will also be dedicated to academic responsibilities. The faculty physician will work closely with the Program Director to coordinate and oversee all activities related to the development of the residency infrastructure, including curriculum development and the recruitment of residents. The ideal candidate will additionally have interest/publications in research and have some teaching and clinical practice experience and Board Certified by ABFM.
- Oversight of outpatient primary care, office procedures, precepting, didactic teaching and resident mentoring
- Potential for additional career growth in a dynamic medical education environment
- Potential to obtain a leadership role as the Medical Director to provide direction and guidance at our ambulatory office setting.
- Time will be 70% teaching/admin and 30% clinical with some inpatient services.
- Appointment of this position is subject to approval by the Graduate Medical Education Committee for a minimum of three years for continuity of leadership and program stability.
- Community-based, unopposed residency in a progressive and financially sound community hospital.
- Must have excellent communication, discretion, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with physicians, leaders, faculty and residents and all levels in writing and verbally.
Monroe is considered a historic community located in Michigan’s southeast corner on Lake Erie. It is rich in historical heritage with a small city feel while supported by a diverse economy mixing retail with agricultural and commercial business (it is home to the world headquarters of La-Z-Boy and Tenneco). With scenic parks, rivers and Lake Erie, Monroe provides its residents with the resources to achieve their full potential at home and at work with a quality lifestyle. And the major metropolitan attractions of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo are easy commuting distances.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment firstname.lastname@example.org/gender (including pregnancy), . In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.