Physician - Academics - Family Medicine Residency - Faculty - Geriatric Fellowship/Trained
ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital is looking for an experienced academic Family Medicine Physician to join our 6-6-6 Family Medicine Residency. New physician will be part time clinical practice to help build a patient base for the residency. Time will also be dedicated to academic responsibilities. The faculty physician will work closely with the Program Director to coordinate and oversee all activities related to the development of the residency infrastructure, including curriculum development and the recruitment of residents. The ideal candidate will additionally have interest/publications in research and have some teaching and clinical practice experience and Board Certified by ABFM.
- Looking for a Fellowship Trained Geriatrician – New fellowship graduate or experienced physician
- Some academic experience preferred
- Oversight of outpatient primary care, office procedures, precepting, didactic teaching and resident mentoring
- Nursing home rounds at a facility very near outpatient office, dedicated geriatric office time
- In addition to core faculty role up to 0.25 FTE would be spent as a Post-Acute Care Hospitalist.
- Potential for additional career growth in a dynamic medical education environment
- Community-based, unopposed residency in a progressive and financially sound community hospital.
- Must have excellent communication, discretion, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with physicians, leaders, faculty and residents and all levels in writing and verbally.
We offer a strong infrastructure, including an integrated EMR system, an extremely competitive salary and excellent benefits. A robust faculty and a dynamic team of residents comprises our fully accredited program. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Monroe is considered a historic community located in Michigan’s southeast corner on Lake Erie. It is rich in historical heritage with a small city feel while supported by a diverse economy mixing retail with agricultural and commercial business (it is home to the world headquarters of La-Z-Boy and Tenneco). With scenic parks, rivers and Lake Erie, Monroe provides its residents with the resources to achieve their full potential at home and at work with a quality lifestyle. And the major metropolitan attractions of Detroit, Ann Arbor and Toledo are easy commuting distances.
- Geriatric fellowship trained physician preferred
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment firstname.lastname@example.org/gender (including pregnancy), . In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.