Neurophyisology Technician, Non Registered - Neurodiagnostic Services - Full Time - Days
Conducts and records all types of EEG (routine, portable, ECS, ambulatory, and video). Performs EPs when needed.
1. Performs routine, portable, ambulatory, video and ECS EEGs on all patients independently as ordered by physicians.
2. Is able to scan both ambulatory and video EEG records independently.
3. Obtains pertinent patient history as required.
4. Schedules, plans, & reviews all testing with respect to clinical urgency and patient load.<br /> 5. Prepares patient in various situations (ICU, bedside, EP, EEG lab, etc.) for testing.
6. Prepares test results & reports for physician interpretation.<br /> 7. Participates in seminars, technical meetings, in-service education, and reviews current articles in field.
8. Transports patients to and from department for testing when necessary.
9. Participates in on-call rotation and cross campus rotation.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school required
- Must be able to understand directions and be able to communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills. Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer.
- Associate degree from an accredited school of EEG Technology preferred (Per ABRET as of 1/1/2019 to sit for certification).
- Experience in electroneurodiagnostics procedures including evoked potentials, quantitative sensory testing, and epilepsy monitoring preferred
- Two (2) years experience preferred
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organizational headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.