Hospice RN, Clinical Lead (Patient Care Manager) - Hospice - Full Time - Days
The Outpatient Team Leader is responsible for coordinating and overseeing patient care in the outpatient setting. Maintains accountability and responsibility for the ProMedica Hospice-Outpatient team based on active census and provides staff support through facilitation, coaching and role-modeling behaviors in managing patient/family/and physician concerns.
- Must be licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Ohio and/or Michigan. Requires licensure in both states within 90 days of hire.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school or have verification of current active enrollment or interest.
- Requires a minimum of three to five (3-5) years’ clinical experience.
- Hospice clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries.
- Must have effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to use computerized documentation.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
My Saved Jobs
You have no saved jobs.